Wine Roasted Peach Overnight Oats
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes (+ 12 hours standing time)
- Serves: 4 to 6
- 3 cups large-flake (old-fashioned) rolled oats
- 3 1/2 cups vanilla-flavored oat milk
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 cups McBride Sisters Collection Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand 2020
- 3/4 cup liquid honey
- 1 lb peaches (about 3 or 4), pitted and chopped
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- In medium bowl, stir together oats, oat milk and cinnamon. Refrigerate overnight or until oats are softened and liquid has been absorbed.
- Preheat oven to 430°F.
- In small saucepan set over medium-high heat, stir together wine, 1 cup water and honey. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Arrange peaches in greased 8-inch square ceramic or glass baking dish. Pour wine mixture over peaches and toss to coat (reserve saucepan).
- Roast for 25 to 30 minutes or until peaches are golden and tender. Using slotted spoon, transfer peaches to another medium bowl. Pour wine mixture through fine-mesh sieve back into small saucepan and set over medium heat. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 25 to 30 minutes or until thickened.
- Divide oats mixture evenly among ramekins or bowls. Top evenly with roasted peaches, granola, pecans and chia seeds. Drizzle with wine syrup.
Tip: These oats are also delicious when prepared with other in-season stone fruits, such as plums or nectarines.