- 1 cup of a cup vodka
- 4 cups peach juice or fruit punch
- 1 bottle of McBride Sisters Collection Sauvignon Blanc
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup diced pineapples
- 2 lemons (cut into slices)
- 1 lime (cut into slices)
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup watermelon balls or chunks
- 1/2 cup granny smith apples cubed
- ½ of a cup halved strawberries (about 15 small strawberries)
- ½ to 1 cup sparkling water
- 2 cups of ice
- In a large punch bowl or pitcher stir together vodka and white wine and all the fruit and give it a quick stir.
- Leave in refrigerator overnight for the flavor of the fruit to mix together with the alcohol.
- When ready to serve, add sparkling water, top off with ice cubes to keep chilled.
- If you are planning on serving it straight away, skip placing the bowl in the fridge and add sparkling water and ice cubes. Serve!