Project Manager (Marketing), McBride Sisters Collections, Inc.
The McBride Sisters are looking for an detail-oriented, enthusiastic and driven Project Manager with experience in a fast-paced, start-up environment to join their Marketing Squad. If you like juggling multiple, complex projects all at once without a single ball falling to the ground, we’d love to chat. This position can be based anywhere in the US, as long as you can work in the Pacific Time Zone.
About You - You've got :
- 3+ years professional work experience, with a focus on project management or marketing program management. Experience w/ digital and e-commerce projects also preferred.
- The adaptive skills required to excel at remote working (and you’ve done it before)
- Impeccable attention to detail and flawless execution skills a MUST
- Excellent organizational and time management skills (e.g. You’re a pro managing tasks and timelines in complex cross-functional projects from concept through finalization)
- Strong interpersonal / relationship-building skills (people like you and enjoy working with you!)
- Stellar communication skills (oral, written, and listening) with a talent for influencing others
- The ability to keep calm under pressure, you’re never rattled by tight deadlines or shifting priorities … that’s the challenge!
- Flexibility when it comes to reprioritizing tasks due to business demands
- Foresight as a proactive planner who stays ahead of the game by predicting potential bumps in the road
- A “let’s do this” attitude where no task is too big or too small; Willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- A critical eye with a “no stone unturned” approach to details
- Inquisitiveness: You’re not afraid to ask follow-up probing questions when information doesn’t pass a gut check
- An eagerness to identify process improvements that offer efficiencies and/or cost-savings without compromising quality
- Undergraduate degree required, preferably in Marketing, Communications, or Business
About The Role:
- Day-to-day, you’ll work closely with the Marketing, Creative and Operations teams to establish and continually improve/evolve processes
- Be the point person in coordinating major cross-functional projects such as the website redesign, national marketing partnerships, marketing promotions, product launches, etc
- Drive marketing project plans, budgets, and schedules to ensure development and delivery that is on-time and within budget
- Responsible for planning and managing project resources and effectively communicating project progress, risks, and issues to key internal stakeholders
- Develop and maintain a productive working relationship with key project stakeholders (including external vendors) and teams across the business
- Support the marketing team in implementing various marketing tactics and programs
- Write and submit creative requests where needed
- Keep customer service and internal teams informed of all relevant marketing activity
- Maintaining a marketing calendar and update appropriate stakeholders so all internal teams have visibility into marketing activity
- Prepare Keynote/PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets as needed
- Provide ad hoc support and administrative activities as needed for Marketing Department
The Attitude/ Our Beliefs:
- Tenacity: Fueled by our mission. We work smarter and harder than anyone else, drawing from experience across other disciplines, innovation and creativity.
- Team: Strategic thinkers with attention to detail. Everything is possible when we do it together. Our mission requires talented, dedicated, disciplined and mission-oriented players.
- Speed & Accuracy: We turn ideas into action. We beat the competition because we are faster and more accurate than they are.
- Excellence: We never stop improving processes and how we operate. Excellence is driven by process, fervent attention to detail and going above and beyond to be the best.
- Measurement: Metrics are mandatory and a part of the path to excellence. It's the only way we hold ourselves accountable, grow and WIN!
- Joy: We enjoy the process. What's better than disrupting a tired industry to make it better, doing it with awesome people and drinking great wine!
If the above sounds like you, send an email to email@example.com with subject line: Project Manager (Marketing) -‘your full name here’. No need for fancy cover letters. Just include your resume, any social links (LinkedIn, FB, IG) and why you think you’re the best fit for this role in your email. Thank you!