Customer Care Specialist
McBride Sisters Collection is seeking an enthusiastic individual with a “customer service heart” who finds joy in communicating directly with customers. This person solves real-time issues and answers questions in a way that transforms basic service into an impeccable experience. Our goal is to make every customer touchpoint successful and to create a loyal, happy community. Our Customer Care Specialist is on the front lines and the voice of our brands!
We are a dynamic and fast growing company, so you’ll need to be ready to take on new challenges every day.
- Connect with and deliver above-and-beyond customer service through email, phone and chat. Answers questions regarding billing, delivery status and our products, as well as ongoing company programs and partnerships.
- Be an expert in our backend systems in order to accurately & effectively deliver exceptional service while meeting productivity goals.
- Contribute to the company's bottom line by delighting clients so much that they want to buy again and again.
- Continuously update the database so that billing & shipping details are accurate.
- Stay updated on product knowledge, marketing programs and company policies.
- Think creatively about ways we can anticipate customer needs and optimize their experience.
- Share recurring customer inquiries & concerns, as well as success stories, to improve areas of the business such as marketing, technology and operations.
- 1-2 years of customer service related experience
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills (strong email etiquette)
- Data entry proficiency and an ability to learn CRM software systems
- Friendly and empathetic with a strong desire to meet client needs & company goals
- Able to multitask, stay organized and be efficient
- Experience with ZenDesk a plus
- Interest in wine is desirable
If the above sounds like you, send an email to email@example.com with subject line: Customer Care Specialist -‘your full name here’. No need for fancy cover letters. Just include your resume, and why you think you’re the best fit for this role in your email. Thank you!