Content & Social Media Manager
The McBride Sisters are looking for a strategic and seasoned social media manager to lead earned efforts for our social channels and act as the internal expert across all platforms. Are you an exceptional storyteller and creative thinker (with dazzling copywriting skills)? Are you able to drive overall strategy but also be hands-on, building audiences and crafting campaigns? Are you looking for a challenging and thrilling role with a fast growing company? Is your enthusiasm and knowledge about social media inspiring? If yes, we should probably talk.
You should be able to gracefully and seamlessly translate the brand voice and tone for our three core brands (Black Girl Magic, McBride Sisters Collection and SHE CAN Wines.) In addition, we need a pro in tracking and analysis - someone who understands audience trends deeply and can turn insights into growth.
TO APPLY: Please send your resume and links to 3 social media campaigns utilizing various platforms that you have developed for a business to email@example.com with the subject line “Social Media Manager.”
Please Note: Submissions without links to business (not personal) related Social Media Campaigns you have personally developed will not be considered.
This position can be based anywhere in the US, as long as you can work in the Pacific Time Zone [8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. PST].
About You - You've got :
- 6-8+ years of digital marketing experience across all social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.); You know the latest and greatest on industry trends.
- Experience driving social and content strategy across multiple channels (e.g. Email, Blog, etc.)
- Experience in the wine/spirits industry (preferred), but you’ve also developed campaigns for like-minded brands in other industries (e.g. fashion, beauty)
- Strong writing skills and understand the power of messaging in social media
- Experience managing and leveraging an influencer network and brand partners on social channels.
- The management chops to lead and develop a small team with two direct reports
- A “let’s do this” attitude and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- A desire to be nimble and try new things while also keeping the guardianship of our brands top of mind
- Understanding of relevant social media management and publishing tools
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or Business
About The Role:
- Oversee all McBride Sisters Collection social accounts across three brands, and create and execute plans to increase traffic, followers and engagement.
- Frame all stories and campaigns in a creative, engaging way to ensure each brand’s voice is uniquely represented.
- Leverage social media as a content distribution channel and PR opportunity.
- Track and analyze social media efforts, developing dashboards and reporting out to senior management weekly on performance.
- Be the eyes and ears of the brand, listening to her and elevating her experience.
- Day-to-day, you’ll work closely with the rest of the Marketing Team to ensure social media and content plans are synced with overall business goals and company strategies.
The Attitude/ Our Beliefs:
- Tenacity: Fueled by our mission. We work smarter and harder than anyone else, drawing from experience across other disciplines, innovation and creativity.
- Team: Strategic thinkers with attention to detail. Everything is possible when we do it together. Our mission requires talented, dedicated, disciplined and mission-oriented players.
- Speed & Accuracy: We turn ideas into action. We beat the competition because we are faster and more accurate than they are.
- Excellence: We never stop improving processes and how we operate. Excellence is driven by process, fervent attention to detail and going above and beyond to be the best.
- Measurement: Metrics are mandatory and a part of the path to excellence. It's the only way we hold ourselves accountable, grow and WIN!
- Joy: We enjoy the process. What's better than disrupting a tired industry to make it better, doing it with awesome people and drinking great wine!
If the above sounds like you, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Content & Social Media Manager -‘your full name here’. Please include links to 3 social media campaigns utilizing various platforms that you have developed for a business (not personal). Thank you!