Talented, Agile Administrative Assistant
Dynamic, engaging company is seeking an Administrative Assistant to keep our small but quickly-growing business
grooving. Qualifications include exceptional organizational skills, a positive and problem-solving attitude, a strong work ethic with the ability to change gears and work efficiently. As we are a growing company, a sense of urgency in
completing work is crucial. Comfort working collaboratively with a team is a must.
There is an excellent opportunity to assume more responsibilities over time and grow with the company.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
Organizing Team Meetings and Communications
- Draft and send company wide internal updates and announcements
- Circulate meeting invites
Customer Service Needs
- Manage multiple inboxes and route incoming correspondence via phone and email
- Assist with customer order inquiries
- Order office supplies
- Maintain office samples and re-orders
- Receive shipments
- Maintain office equipment
The ideal candidate will have:
- Comfort with problem-solving
- Professional maturity – the ability to see the big picture and work within it to complete assignments in a timely
manner. Administrative experience a must.
- The ability to work efficiently within time constraints
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service and organizational skills
- An ability to multi-task and be agile with a changing environment and new responsibilities
- A familiarity with both Mac and Windows-based operating systems
- Computer skills to include: MS Word, MS Excel, Google sharing documents, sheets and calendars
- An ability to lift 40 pounds
- Must be local and have a car
This role is based at our headquarters in Oakland, California with an immediate start date.
If the above sounds like you, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Administrative Assistant -‘your full name here’. No need for fancy cover letters. Just include your resume, any social links (LinkedIn, FB, IG) and why you think you’re the best fit for this role in your email. Thank you!