Total Cook Time: 25 min
1 Cup Granulated Sugar
¾ Cup Water
2 Teaspoon orange zest
1 Teaspoon finely chopped rosemary
¼ teaspoon Himalayan pink sea salt
12 oz (3 cups) fresh cranberries
1 loaf French bread cut into ½-inch slices
3 Tablespoons olive oil
8 oz Brie (sliced thin)
Balsamic glaze for Drizzle
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cranberry Sauce: Bring sugar, water, orange zest, rosemary and salt to a boil in a large frying pan over high heat. Stir frequently until sugar dissolves.
3. Add cranberries to pan and return to boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer until thick sauce forms and most of the berries have popped open (about 7-10 minutes). You want the jam to be thick to ensure it doesn’t slide off crostini.
4. Remove sauce from heat and allow to cool completely before serving. (NOTE: Sauce can be prepared in advance stores up to a week. Let rest at room temperature for 30 mins to hour before use)
5. Drizzle pre-sliced French bread with olive oil and place single layer on a baking sheet for 5-7 minutes.
Remove from oven and immediately add a slice of brie, top with 1 tablespoon of cranberry sauce and drizzle balsamic gla